Allen T. “AT” Miller
Licensed to practice in Washington
Mr. Miller is a litigator and transactional attorney who represents clients in disputes involving real estate, land use, zoning, environmental, air, water, hazardous waste, shorelines, and natural resources law.
Mr. Miller advises clients regarding commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements, leases, easements, water rights, right-of-way vacations, boundary line disputes, farming, and timber.
Mr. Miller has successfully handled cases at all levels of the judicial system from hearing examiner to the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Miller is also a trained mediator and assists parties in resolving disputes outside of court.
Mr. Miller has served as an Adjunct Law Professor at Seattle University School of Law teaching courses in land use and environmental law and has been an instructor for numerous CLE courses.
In his free time, Mr. Miller and his spouse, Suzy Dix, enjoy their horse farm, hiking, climbing, community service, family, and traveling.
- Washington State Bar, 1982
- United States Supreme Court, 1990
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1991
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1991
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1985
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington, 1982
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 1986
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan, 1990
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York, 1990
- University of Virginia, B.A. 1977
- Seattle University School of Law, 1982
Community Honors and Activities
- Spokane Rotary Club 21
- Dishman Hills Conservancy Board of Directors
- Olympia School Board of Directors
- Thurston County Lawyer and Citizen of the Year