Kelly Drew Folger
Licensed to practice in Washington, Idaho and California
Kelly Drew Folger is a litigator who practices in the areas of employment law, education law, professional liability, premises liability, catastrophic personal injuries and other general litigation matters. She defends against administrative charges, single-plaintiff lawsuits, and class actions.
Ms. Folger regularly advises and presents trainings for employers and educational institutions on compliance with employment and education laws. She is also an ATIXA-certified Hearing Officer for Title IX matters.
Ms. Folger is a member of the Association of Workplace Investigators and has a robust investigation practice, where she conducts neutral, independent investigations at workplaces and educational institutions.
She is also Acting President of the Board of Advisors for Gonzaga University School of Law and a member of the Board of Directors for the non-profit charity Family Promise.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Washington State Bar, 2007
- California State Bar , 2008
- Idaho State Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude 2007
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, magna cum laude, 2004
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member
- Asian Bar Association of Washington, Member
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star, State of Washington, 2017-2020
- Seattle Met Magazine – Top Women Attorneys in Washington, 2017-2020