Kelly Drew Folger
Licensed to practice in Washington, Idaho and California
Kelly Drew Folger is a litigator who practices in the areas of employment law, education law, professional liability, premises liability, catastrophic personal injuries and other general litigation matters. She defends against administrative charges, single-plaintiff lawsuits, and class actions.
Ms. Folger regularly advises and presents trainings for employers and educational institutions on compliance with employment and education laws. She is also an ATIXA-certified Hearing Officer for Title IX matters.
Ms. Folger is a member of the Association of Workplace Investigators and has a robust investigation practice, where she conducts neutral, independent investigations at workplaces and educational institutions.
She is also Vice-President elect of the Board of Advisors for Gonzaga University School of Law and a member of the Board of Directors for the non-profit charity Family Promise.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Washington State Bar, 2007
- California State Bar , 2008
- Idaho State Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude 2007
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, magna cum laude, 2004
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member
- Asian Bar Association of Washington, Member
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star, State of Washington, 2017-2020
- Seattle Met Magazine – Top Women Attorneys in Washington, 2017-2020