A fresh approach with creative, innovative ideas and a tenacious attention to service.
Daniel W. ShortPartner
Licensed to practice in Washington
Practice emphasis is corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, including mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, contracts and other business transactions.
- Washington State Bar, 1976
- U.S. Tax Court, 1980
- New York University, LL.M., 1976
- Gonzaga University, J.D., 1975
- University of Washington, B.A., 1972
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Past President
Honors & Awards
- Washington State Law & Politics
- Voted “Super Lawyer” in 2009