A fresh approach with creative, innovative ideas and a tenacious attention to service.
Daniel W. ShortPartner
Licensed to practice in Washington
Practice has focused on matters involving insurance law, defense of personal injury claims, product liability, breach of contract and commercial litigation. Also, has considerable experience representing utility clients in cases involving structure fires, forest fires, property damage claims and insurance recovery actions. He has experience in state, federal, and appellate courts.
- Washington State Bar, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1977
- Gonzaga University, J.D., 1977
- University of Washington, B.A., 1974
- Washington State University, B.A., 1969
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- American Bar Association