A fresh approach with creative, innovative ideas and a tenacious attention to service.
Jeremy M. ZenerPartner
Licensed to practice in Washington and Idaho
Mr. Zener’s practice primarily focuses on insurance defense matters including: auto/trucking accidents, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, breach of contract, and commercial and residential construction defect cases. Mr. Zener also has substantial experience defending insurance carriers and/or their insureds. In addition, he has represented numerous utility companies in electrical contact cases, wildland and structural fires, personal injury and property damage cases and other related matters throughout the western states.
- Washington State Bar
- Idaho State Bar
- U.S. District Court for Eastern and Western Districts of Washington
- U.S. District Court for Idaho
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts (History), 2005
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers