Paul S. StewartAssociate
Licensed to practice in Washington
Practice focuses on appellate law, employment litigation, and insurance defense litigation. Prior to joining Paine Hamblen, Mr. Stewart served as a law clerk to Hon. Mary Fairhurst, Justice of the Washington State Supreme Court; Hon. Wm. Fremming Nielsen, Senior District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Washington; and, Hon. John T. Rodgers, Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Washington.
- Washington State Bar, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 2014
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude 2012
- University of Washington, B.A., History, with distinction, 2008
- Washington State Bar Association