A fresh approach with creative, innovative ideas and a tenacious attention to service.
Licensed to practice in Washington and New York
Practice SummaryMr. Hernandez’s focus of Practice is estate and gift tax, estate planning including probate and trust services, and taxation.
- Washington State Bar, 2016
- New York State Bar, 2015
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. Taxation, 2012
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- University of Washington, B.S. Neurobiology, 2008
- Washington State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish