Tricia D. Usab Associate
Licensed to practice in
Ms. Usab’s practice focuses on real estate transactions, business law, creditors’ rights, estate planning, and probate.
- Washington State Bar, 2007
- Idaho State Bar, 2013
- District of Colombia Bar, 2001
- Maryland State Bar, 2001
- Florida State Bar, 2000
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts:
- Eastern District of Washington & Idaho, 2014
- University of Florida, J.D., with honors, 2000
- University of Florida, B.A., with honors, 1996
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Fallen Heroes Circuit Course Committee
- Board Member, 2011- Present
- Books for Tots, Inc.,
- Board Member, 2011-Present
- Community Alternative Mediation Center, Inc.
- President, Vice President, Committee Chair, Board Member, & Mediator, 2001-2006
- Housing and Community Initiatives, Inc.
- Board Member and First Time Homebuyer Instructor, 2003-2006